- Anime Chara Heros One Piece Chapter of Punk Hazard Vol.1 15 Pieces (PVC Figure) Plex starts to be reserved.
- Color Collection K Vol.2 8 pieces (PVC Figure) Movic starts to be reserved.
- Dark Angel Olivier (PVC Figure) Kotobukiya starts to be reserved.
- Resident Evil 6 Play Arts Kai Leon S Kennedy (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX comes in stock.
- [Gintama] Yagyu Kyube (PVC Figure) Alpha Omega comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 42,649 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 28,784 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 27,510 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 18,065 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 16,009 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 15,950 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,685 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 12,386 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,700 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 10,069 views
Posted on November 13, 2011 | 6 Comments | This post has 1,130 viewsIt has been about three months since my trip back to Hong Kong with Saber Lily Dollfie Dream, but I have finally got back into swing to do post processing on some of these photos within the past week or so. In a way I was a little disappointed at the fact that the weather wasn't very cooperating during the whole week I was there and I was not able to take as many outdoor photos as I had hoped. In any event, I must thank twitter friend TonyBSD to show me around various places and allowing me to borrow his tripods. While this trip didn't yield as many photos as I had hoped, but please allow me to share some of them here~
Posted on November 10, 2011 | 1 Comment | This post has 861 viewsThis particular photo set was actually a joint effort with Twitter friend TonyBSD and his daughter Mashiro, we originally wanted to go out for outdoor photos but the weather wasn't cooperating during whole week I was in Hong Kong so we ended up taking much fewer photos than I really wanted.
Posted on October 18, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 648 viewsKonnichiwa, minna~ I am Saber Lily Dollfie~ It's been a while since I wrote my last blog post... As many of you knew already, I traveled to Hong Kong with otousan back in July to meet all the friends he has made online over the past several years, but one of the main objectives of my trip was to acquire as many dollfie dream loots for myself and my dollfie dream sisters as possible...
Posted on October 16, 2011 | 2 Comments | This post has 470 viewsIt’s been a while since I followed up on the documentary of the Saber Lily Dollfie in Hong Kong post, lots of things have been keeping me busy in the...
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 529 viewsFollowing up on the Hong Kong Trip 2011 With Saber Lily Dollfie Dream Day 3-4, those of you who has been reading my Hong Kong trip coverage might have noticeable I began to move further and further away from my hotel for breakfast as the days gone by, and the fifth day was no exception! On the fifth morning of since my arrival, I actually took the hotel shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui where I knew at least a handful of traditional restaurants would be open for business quite early in the morning.
Posted on August 6, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 661 viewsEver since I came back from the Hong Kong trip, I found myself fighting with an extended jet lag and it really killed my productivity for the past week or so, but I think I have finally managed to overcome that in the past few days. Anyway, for those of you who are following my Hong Kong trip travel log, allow me to present the photos and the local food I have tasted during the day 3-4 of my trip~
Posted on July 26, 2011 | 6 Comments | This post has 421 viewsStill in the midst of unpacking from my Hong Kong trip! It was indeed a great vacation, despite the heat and humidity, it was a great experience to take Saber Lily Dollfie Dream with me on a vacation and to finally meet so many of the DD parents I met over the years. Since the entire trip span over a week and I have taken hundreds of photos; so I have decided to break them up into several segments. Since I have already talked about the Dollism Plus 6 event on a separate post, I am going to start documenting my experience and some of the local food I have tasted during my stay in Hong Kong!