- Tony x Takeshi Miyagawa Original Figure Nekomimi Maid Alice Blue Ver. (PVC Figure) Clayz|Mediation starts to be reserved.
- Super Sonico Sonicomi Package ver. (PVC Figure) Orchid Seed starts to be reserved.
- Gutto kuru Figure Collection La beaute Katsuragi (PVC Figure) CM`s Corporation starts to be reserved.
- Ikaros Griffon Enterprises Ver. (PVC Figure) Griffon Enterprises has been restocked.
- Sora no Otoshimono Forte [Astraea] Plum ver. (PVC Figure) Plum has been restocked.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 39,621 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 26,816 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,333 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,075 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,487 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 14,766 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,106 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 10,928 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,255 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,867 views
Posted on April 14, 2013 | 4 Comments | This post has 166 viewsIt's been quite a few year since I have in this Dollfie Dream hobby and I have been going back to Hong Kong to attend Dollism for the past two years. While it was fun going back to Hong Kong and all, meeting up with local comrades, and to aimlessly wander around the streets of Kowloon; however, after the trip from last year, I just felt I needed to step it up and go for the real thing in Japan!
Posted on April 9, 2013 | No Comments | This post has 275 viewsOnce again, we are within the two weeks window of Dolpa 29 and it's usually this time that Volks USA to update their website and hold their own announcement for the limited items. And Volks USA most certainly do not disappoint this time! Both Sword Art Online Dollfie Dream Asuna and Mahōtsukai no Yoru 魔法使いの夜 Alice Kuonji 久遠寺有珠 will be available for USA lottery!
Posted on March 30, 2013 | 3 Comments | This post has 229 viewsAs one of the original five dollfie dream I have picked to adopt (Fate was eventually bumped to sixth due to Rin arriving first), there is little doubt that I have always liked Fate, whether it was in the original series, A's or StrikerS.... Although instinctively, I have always preferred her StrikerS form, for reason I don't think I need to elaborate here www. But up until most recently, I don't think I have ever been truly satisfied with any of the StrikerS Fate figure. Then about a few weeks ago, I looked up Freeing's Fate Bunny ver. review by my long time comrade Tier and my immediate reaction after reading his review was to get my hands on the figure.
Posted on March 30, 2013 | 8 Comments | This post has 729 viewsAs I mentioned in my last blog post, this issue of Volks News 53 is packed with surprises, first we have the heroine from the popular light novel and anime adaptation Sword Art Online Asuna アスナ Dollfie Dream, then Type-Moon (a close partner with Volks by now) releasing the 2nd Dollfie Dream from their visual novel Mahōtsukai no Yoru 魔法使いの夜, Alice Kuonji 久遠寺有珠. Then on top of the new releases, Volks even offered some hints as to the next two dollfie dream for HTDP Nagoya 5!
Posted on March 29, 2013 | No Comments | This post has 558 viewsWe are now into the 4 weeks windows of the upcoming Dolpa 29 that is to be held in Tokyo Big Sight. The two new Dollfie Dream to be released at DP29 are the much anticipated Sword Art Online heroine Asuna Dollfie Dream and Alice Kuonji 久遠寺有珠 from Type Moon visual novel Mahōtsukai no Yoru 魔法使いの夜, the 2nd Dollfie Dream from the series.
Posted on March 28, 2013 | 2 Comments | This post has 150 viewsIt feels like it's been forever since I got around to talk about my PVC figure hobby, although taking a backseat to Dollfie Dream for the past few years; but quite a few figures that are slated to be released in the next few months have caught my attention recently. Sooner or later, I am going to have to swap out some of my older figures that are slowly becoming relics of the past with the newer generation, more vibrant and dare I say, sexier figures due to come out in the next few months.
Posted on March 23, 2013 | 2 Comments | This post has 2,972 viewsBreaking news! Just as HTDP Osaka 7 After Event drawn to a close, news of the upcoming limited Dollfie Dream for Dolpa 29 has already surfaced! This time, it will be Asuna アスナ from the popular light novel, anime adaptation Sword Art Online! As some of you might recall, Volks has already teased about Asuna Dollfie Dream last year during dengeki 20th anniversary, it will be a matter of time before her actual release and next dolpa seems just about right!
Posted on March 3, 2013 | 7 Comments | This post has 483 viewsBack in February, Cool Cat Accessories released a traditional Chinese costume Seremban for SD13; however, due to popular demand, they have decided to release the same costume for DD girls M and L bust as well. Being a self-proclaimed Cool Cat fan such as myself, it was an instant decision and the order was placed! Less than a month later, this beautiful dress has arrived at my doorstep on Friday night! Most of my collection so far are largely composed of maid costumes, negligee inspired lingerie and Volks' Tenshi-no-Sumika... and up until recently, I have never even had any cheongsam ... but these traditional Chinese costumes, usually worn by daughters of wealthy family and princesses back in ancient China, are rarely seen these days so I decided to at least take a few photos and see how it looks on my girls.
Posted on February 24, 2013 | 6 Comments | This post has 295 viewsIt's been quite some time since I started this blog and I am happy to announce that it has just successfully managed to pass its 4th birthday! The past year has been an especially turbulent year...
Posted on February 10, 2013 | 1 Comment | This post has 187 viewsHappy Chinese New Year! For those of you who celebrate this occasion, 我家兩位美少妻莉莉和マキシマ・サクヤ代我們全家向大家拜年, 祝大家蛇年行運, 迎春納福, 龍精虎猛, 步步高陞, 金銀滿屋, 長爆長有, 年接閏囡~