- Hatsune Miku: Deep Sea Girl ver. (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company starts to be reserved.
- Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Play Arts Kai Raiden Custom Body Yellow (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX comes in stock.
- Sigrid of the thorn (PVC Figure) Embrace Japan comes in stock.
- Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Play Arts Kai Raiden (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX comes in stock.
- Shin Ken-ki Sengoku Busho Kabuto Collection 12 pieces (PVC Figure) Tokimeki.com comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 40,554 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 27,529 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,640 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,525 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,664 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 15,082 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,239 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 11,326 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,391 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,936 views
- AngryAnimeBitches Anime Blog: Aku no Hana Episode 4: A Tiny Prick of Light
- ZB's A-Z of J-Music: The new Maximum the Hormone PV is INCREDIBLE (as usual)
- Sam's Anime Study: Take A Look at the Latest Promotional Video for Corpse Party: Tortured Souls Anime Series
- Reverse Thieves: All Points Bulletin: Tactile Drama Pervades the Room
- Sam's Anime Study: Persona 4 The Animation Volume 2 (Blu-ray) (Episodes 10-17) – Anime Review
Japan Trip Archive
Posted on May 29, 2013 | 1 Comment | This post has 125 viewsIt's been almost a month since I have returned from my Japan Trip, with the primary objective to attend Dolpa 29 in Tokyo, to secure the incredibly popular limited Dollfie Dream Asuna (I will do my DP29 report in a separate blog post), shopping and sightseeing in the surrounding area. While the weather condition has been excellent prior to DP29, but it has taken a turn for the worst in the later half of the trip, thus some of the sightseeing objectives kind of fell short in a sense but it was a rewarding experience nonetheless (I will get to that later). While short of a complete success, but I have to say I have completed over 80% of the objectives!
Posted on July 15, 2010 | 7 Comments | This post has 1,559 viewsA few days ago Volks has finally announced the Dollfie Dream set to debut in Home Town Dolpa Osaka 6, since I am already quite familiar with Mari Illustrious Makinami...
Posted on June 22, 2010 | 1 Comment | This post has 184 viewsWith a little over a week to go before I fly out to LA to attend AX 2010, flight and hotel are booked and I am very excited about the Dannychoo.com x Fakku meetup, which is one of the main reasons why I even decided to go to AX2010. As I have mentioned in some of my earlier topics, my previous experience in meeting up with fellow DCers has been overwhelmingly positive. Back in 2009, I met up with Fumoffu in Acen and we ended up going to Japan to see Odaiba Gundam together. Back in May, I met up with Anonymous Object and we attended the Doll Meet together at Acen 2010. The only disappointment I had over the Doll Meet was the fact that there were so few DDs there, but I am expecting a lot more DD parents showing up to this meetup. Seeing that there are potentially over 100 people that I can finally put a face to the username, I even prepared my own "Networking Namecard", which I have them printed at Vistaprint just recently.
Posted on February 5, 2010 | 32 Comments | This post has 1,293 viewsLike a blink of an eye really, one whole year has gone by and I have finally achieved one of the major milestone of any bloggers - hitting the first anniversary! I must thank you for all of your support, visits, clicks, comments and encouragement! Looking back when I first started blogging, my original goal was to introduce myself to the worldwide of Otaku that I - Wolfheinich exists here! I think I have mentioned in the past, I was very much like a closet otaku, I have little real life friends that share my interest, I have no way to share my joy of unpacking my new figures or do I have anyone to converse with how cute this 2D girl is or what not. What I desire most, is to seek out to like minded otaku who can share my interest, making new friends.
Posted on September 2, 2009 | 15 Comments | This post has 152 viewsHello again everyone, Fräulein Asuka is back for the last trip report. Papa wanted to say sorry for those of you who tried to get on this site but couldn’t...
Posted on August 30, 2009 | 38 Comments | This post has 475 viewsHow I managed to tour Japan in 3 Days and 4 Nights while hitting all the hot spots like Odaiba Gundam, Evangelion 2.0 You can (not) advance, Kamen Rider Decade Movie - All Riders vs. Dai Shocker with shopping in Akihabara! My assistant Pretty Fräulein Asuka-chan will guide you through all that.
Posted on August 28, 2009 | 19 Comments | This post has 473 viewsHow I managed to tour Japan in 3 Days and 4 Nights while hitting all the hot spots like Odaiba Gundam, Evangelion 2.0 You can (not) advance, Kamen Rider Decade Movie - All Riders vs. Dai Shocker with shopping in Akihabara! My assistant Pretty Fräulein Asuka-chan will guide you through all that.
Posted on August 24, 2009 | 26 Comments | This post has 258 viewsSome of you who have been following my blog would know that I have just traveled to Japan recently for a super condensed sight seeing and shopping trip. I have...