- Hatsune Miku: Deep Sea Girl ver. (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company starts to be reserved.
- Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Play Arts Kai Raiden Custom Body Yellow (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX comes in stock.
- Sigrid of the thorn (PVC Figure) Embrace Japan comes in stock.
- Metal Gear Solid Rising Revengeance Play Arts Kai Raiden (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX comes in stock.
- Shin Ken-ki Sengoku Busho Kabuto Collection 12 pieces (PVC Figure) Tokimeki.com comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 40,554 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 27,529 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,640 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,525 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,664 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 15,082 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,239 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 11,326 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,391 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,936 views
- AngryAnimeBitches Anime Blog: Aku no Hana Episode 4: A Tiny Prick of Light
- ZB's A-Z of J-Music: The new Maximum the Hormone PV is INCREDIBLE (as usual)
- Sam's Anime Study: Take A Look at the Latest Promotional Video for Corpse Party: Tortured Souls Anime Series
- Reverse Thieves: All Points Bulletin: Tactile Drama Pervades the Room
- Sam's Anime Study: Persona 4 The Animation Volume 2 (Blu-ray) (Episodes 10-17) – Anime Review
Hong Kong Archive
Posted on June 25, 2012 | No Comments | This post has 159 viewsThe past 3 weeks has gone by pretty quick with #Euro2012 being the top of my agenda, leaving me with very little time for anything else. Now that the quarter final stage is over with England bowing out of the competition on penalty shootout (again), I can finally focus on preparing for my upcoming trip to HKDP Dollism Plus 7! Remember last year I decided to head back to Hong Kong to meet up with Dollfie Dream comrades based in Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippine and China; however, due to poor planning, poor weather and inadequate communication, I didn't accomplish as much as I had hoped, so I decided to head back to Hong Kong again this year~
Posted on November 13, 2011 | 6 Comments | This post has 1,049 viewsIt has been about three months since my trip back to Hong Kong with Saber Lily Dollfie Dream, but I have finally got back into swing to do post processing on some of these photos within the past week or so. In a way I was a little disappointed at the fact that the weather wasn't very cooperating during the whole week I was there and I was not able to take as many outdoor photos as I had hoped. In any event, I must thank twitter friend TonyBSD to show me around various places and allowing me to borrow his tripods. While this trip didn't yield as many photos as I had hoped, but please allow me to share some of them here~
Posted on November 10, 2011 | 1 Comment | This post has 818 viewsThis particular photo set was actually a joint effort with Twitter friend TonyBSD and his daughter Mashiro, we originally wanted to go out for outdoor photos but the weather wasn't cooperating during whole week I was in Hong Kong so we ended up taking much fewer photos than I really wanted.
Posted on October 18, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 602 viewsKonnichiwa, minna~ I am Saber Lily Dollfie~ It's been a while since I wrote my last blog post... As many of you knew already, I traveled to Hong Kong with otousan back in July to meet all the friends he has made online over the past several years, but one of the main objectives of my trip was to acquire as many dollfie dream loots for myself and my dollfie dream sisters as possible...
Posted on October 16, 2011 | 2 Comments | This post has 451 viewsIt’s been a while since I followed up on the documentary of the Saber Lily Dollfie in Hong Kong post, lots of things have been keeping me busy in the...
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 516 viewsFollowing up on the Hong Kong Trip 2011 With Saber Lily Dollfie Dream Day 3-4, those of you who has been reading my Hong Kong trip coverage might have noticeable I began to move further and further away from my hotel for breakfast as the days gone by, and the fifth day was no exception! On the fifth morning of since my arrival, I actually took the hotel shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui where I knew at least a handful of traditional restaurants would be open for business quite early in the morning.
Posted on August 6, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 628 viewsEver since I came back from the Hong Kong trip, I found myself fighting with an extended jet lag and it really killed my productivity for the past week or so, but I think I have finally managed to overcome that in the past few days. Anyway, for those of you who are following my Hong Kong trip travel log, allow me to present the photos and the local food I have tasted during the day 3-4 of my trip~
Posted on July 26, 2011 | 6 Comments | This post has 414 viewsStill in the midst of unpacking from my Hong Kong trip! It was indeed a great vacation, despite the heat and humidity, it was a great experience to take Saber Lily Dollfie Dream with me on a vacation and to finally meet so many of the DD parents I met over the years. Since the entire trip span over a week and I have taken hundreds of photos; so I have decided to break them up into several segments. Since I have already talked about the Dollism Plus 6 event on a separate post, I am going to start documenting my experience and some of the local food I have tasted during my stay in Hong Kong!
Posted on July 22, 2011 | 21 Comments | This post has 914 viewsFor the past week or so, I have taken my most beloved Dollfie Dream daughter DD Saber Lily with me to a relaxing vacation in Hong Kong and to attend a doll event known as Dollism, since this is the sixth consecutive year of the event thus it was called Dollism Plus 6. One of the primary objectives of this trip was to meet many of the DD parents I have met online over the years; and similar to the vacation I took Kiriha to last year, there will be more private photo sessions with Lily and much more..... Since I have taken many photos over the span of the week, so I will have to break them up into several posts and we will start off with the coverage of the event, there will a separate blog post dedicated to the various local and international food I have consumed while I was in Hong Kong also (which is another main objective of the trip :). So, without further ado, allow me to share some of the photos I took at Dollism Plus 6.
Posted on July 6, 2011 | 1 Comment | This post has 309 viewsIt's been a long time since I have gotten any camera equipment for myself, but since I am getting myself ready for the upcoming Hong Kong trip; and with the prospect of doing some night time shooting in a historical location such as 1881 Heritage, I have got to get myself something more powerful than the pop-up flash the come with the camera, thus I decided to shop for a proper flash unit. After consulting with fellow Nikonians, I have decided to gun for the SB-900! And here I have my lovely Dollfie Dream daughter Kiriha Kuze Dollfie to help show case the new equipment~