- Kyutto Succubus Tachibana Yuna White School Swim Wear ver. Sunburn (PVC Figure) Q-six starts to be reserved.
- Gutto kuru Figure Collection Sweet 03 Yuzuki Hiromi (PVC Figure) CM`s Corporation starts to be reserved.
- Nendoroid Sheryl Nome (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company starts to be reserved.
- Kashiwazaki Sena Good Smile Company Ver. (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company comes in stock.
- Takatsuki Ichika FREEing Ver. (PVC Figure) FREEing comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 40,119 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 27,216 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,497 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,321 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,583 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 14,926 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,172 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 11,144 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,317 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,905 views
Hobby Search Archive
Posted on December 5, 2011 | No Comments | This post has 181 viewsI have recently discovered a marketplace site which allows anyone to buy/sell and discover Japanese goods called Flutterscape. If you are like many of us who shares the passion and love for Japanese goods but have no way to acquire them directly, you would most likely ended up to going through some online merchant such as Amiami, Hobbysearch or HLJ just to name a few; or you might even resort into Yahoo Japan Auction if the goods you are looking for are either in back order or out of production phase. Now this is where Flutterscape is different, since it allows anyone to buy an item, list an item for sale, request an item you want or simply to share a product you like! I can't even begin to count how many times I have come across an item I want to get but have no idea where to go find it if no one is listing them on auction.... Now I can upload a photo of what I am looking for and wait for responds.... I know this isn't the best possible way to look for a rare item but it is at least one step better than waiting for someone to list them on auction right?
Posted on May 26, 2010 | 4 Comments | This post has 645 viewsSpotted this absolutely adorable Azone 1/3 Fate Testarossa MOVIE 1st version today at Hobby Search, that is due to release in August. Even though I have not been a huge...
Posted on March 25, 2010 | 9 Comments | This post has 14,926 viewsWith the last game from Illusion soft Yuusha[You Can't Escape From the Heroine] ended in utter disappointment, so bad that I didn’t bother writing a blog post about it (I...
Posted on May 19, 2009 | 14 Comments | This post has 235 viewsStill in the middle of planning my come back strategy on adopting Rin Tosaka Dollfie Dream, whether I should go straight to Yahoo Japan Auction (a few Rin Tosaka DD has already popped up on Yahoo Japan Auction but they all come at a ridiculous price, some even ask for as much as 90000yen for a 50000yen Dollfie Rin, no thanks, I am not in that much of a hurry!), or try to take a shot at the After event items, still undecided. In the mean time, two of boxes have arrived for inspection for the month of May, this is the 3nd round of loots arrival for the month so far. Let's take a look at what we have here: