- Super Sonico Lolita Maid ver. + Bed Base Set (PVC Figure) Gift has been restocked.
- figma Black Pit (PVC Figure) Max Factory has been restocked.
- figma Takamura Yui (PVC Figure) Max Factory has been restocked.
- Arshes Nei FREEing Ver. (PVC Figure) FREEing has been restocked.
- Nendoroid Mikaduki Yozora (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company has been restocked.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 40,363 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 27,349 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,565 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,419 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,611 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 14,990 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,196 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 11,240 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,345 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,915 views
Distant Worlds Archive
Posted on December 18, 2012 | No Comments | This post has 241 viewsAbout 2 weeks ago, the Final Fantasy Distant Worlds Tour arrived in Chicago for their 25th Anniversary Celebration concert; while I have heard about the Distant Worlds tour for some time but I have never been motivated to go, but since this is the 25th anniversary celebration tour and it is only stop in USA this year, making it sort of a special occasion that is difficult to pass up. Since I have a rather long history of playing Final Fantasy and have shared sort of a love-hate relationship with it over the past 20 years or so, it was a good opportunity to see this for myself at least once!