- [Mamegyorai Limited] Fantasy Figure Gallery Medusa Resin Statue 1/4 Scale (PVC Figure) Yamato starts to be reserved.
- The Spirit Collection of Inoue Takehiko Slam Dunk Vol.1 Sakuragi Hanamichi (PVC Figure) TK Holdings has been restocked.
- Black Hanekawa (PVC Figure) Alter has been restocked.
- Aozaki Toko (PVC Figure) Alter comes in stock.
- Sonsaku Hakufu Cami Ver. Black (PVC Figure) Aizu Project comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 42,301 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 28,558 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 27,315 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 17,695 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,948 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 15,847 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,596 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 12,187 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,623 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 10,051 views
- Sam's Anime Study: ATLUS Responds to Concerns About Company Being Acquired by Sega Sammy
- SeventhStyle: Otaku Wins The Pantsu Of “Ro-Kyu-Bu!”
- SeventhStyle: Gravity Daze Sequel Confirmed (With Video)?
- EmptyBlue: Little Busters Refrain - Finally! Only few more weeks...
- Sam's Anime Study: Japanese Release Date for Puella Magi Madoka Magica: The Battle Pentagram Confirmed
Posted on September 4, 2013 | No Comments | This post has 205 viewsI have been a figure collector for well over 15 years by now, countless boxes of EMS shipments have arrived in my doorstep and not once did I have to bother to file a damage report. But like the saying goes, there is a first of everything and it finally happened to Shining Blade Misty by Alter. Since the figure was purchased from Amiami and it was shipped by EMS so I am insured against damages. While the extend of the damage was not catastrophic, Misty's right arm was broken as shown here and it's easily fixable by my own but since I am paying a lot of money to have it shipped by EMS, the whole shipment along with Fate Testarossa's Swimsuit Movie version was to 6000 yen, I figured I am at least entitled to damage compensation!
Posted on December 5, 2011 | No Comments | This post has 187 viewsI have recently discovered a marketplace site which allows anyone to buy/sell and discover Japanese goods called Flutterscape. If you are like many of us who shares the passion and love for Japanese goods but have no way to acquire them directly, you would most likely ended up to going through some online merchant such as Amiami, Hobbysearch or HLJ just to name a few; or you might even resort into Yahoo Japan Auction if the goods you are looking for are either in back order or out of production phase. Now this is where Flutterscape is different, since it allows anyone to buy an item, list an item for sale, request an item you want or simply to share a product you like! I can't even begin to count how many times I have come across an item I want to get but have no idea where to go find it if no one is listing them on auction.... Now I can upload a photo of what I am looking for and wait for responds.... I know this isn't the best possible way to look for a rare item but it is at least one step better than waiting for someone to list them on auction right?