- Yamato Girls Collection Space Battleship Yamato 2199 Yamamoto Akira (Battleship Cloth Ver.) (PVC Figure) MegaHouse comes in stock.
- Aircraft Carrier Wo-Class (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company has been restocked.
- Golden Darkness: White Swim Wear ver. (PVC Figure) Alphamax starts to be reserved.
- Nendoroid Minami Kotori: Training Outfit Ver. (PVC Figure) Good Smile Company starts to be reserved.
- Final Fantasy Trading Arts Mini 6 pieces (PVC Figure) SQUARE ENIX starts to be reserved.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 50,935 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 30,813 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 30,309 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 29,945 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 18,661 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 17,214 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 16,322 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 15,063 views
- Connecting PSP Slim To PC with RemoteJoy Lite USB Interface - 14,108 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 11,677 views
- Random Curiosity 2: Sore ga Manager! – 09
- Star Crossed Anime Blog: Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There! – 09
- Star Crossed Anime Blog: Gate: Thus the JSDF Fought There! – 09
- 91.8 The Fan: Kana’s Korner – Interview With Stephanie Sheh
- 91.8 The Fan: iStalk 9/1/15 – Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, Drifters, Haikyuu!!
Posted on March 30, 2013 | 3 Comments | This post has 824 viewsAs one of the original five dollfie dream I have picked to adopt (Fate was eventually bumped to sixth due to Rin arriving first), there is little doubt that I have always liked Fate, whether it was in the original series, A's or StrikerS.... Although instinctively, I have always preferred her StrikerS form, for reason I don't think I need to elaborate here www. But up until most recently, I don't think I have ever been truly satisfied with any of the StrikerS Fate figure. Then about a few weeks ago, I looked up Freeing's Fate Bunny ver. review by my long time comrade Tier and my immediate reaction after reading his review was to get my hands on the figure.
Posted on February 14, 2013 | 2 Comments | This post has 2,823 viewsIt's been a little over a year since I had last worked on my popular Peach Pai ぴ～ち☆パイ Temptation series, it's not that I don't want to work on it, but it has become increasingly difficult to reach the ever increasing standard I set for myself; but as a Dollfie Dream Photo Artist, I must continue to improve and surpass myself over and over again.... and while I realize I still have a long way to go, but there will also be time to just cut the cord and ship the product! Anyway, what I have got in store for you all today is not merely another episode of Peach Pai Temptation, as I was fortunate enough to acquire one of the most elusive after market accessories, the seamless lower torso, also known as やわ尻! And since Valentine's day is right around the corner, I have decided to ask my most precious dollfie dream waifu マキシマ・サクヤ to prepare an "erotic" short story and to show us just what the combination of ぴ～ち☆パイ and やわ尻 looks like :D
Posted on December 24, 2012 | 2 Comments | This post has 808 viewsIt's that time of the year again, Merry Christmas everyone~ A few days ago, I had my DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki delivered our best wishes for everyone and earlier today, I received my package from Amiami for the month today just in time for Christmas; however, my special Christmas present is actually being prepared by none other than my most precious and beloved Dollfie Dream daughter Sakuya マキシマ・サクヤ ♥♥♥~
Posted on December 24, 2011 | 16 Comments | This post has 2,585 viewsFor the past week or so I have been hard at work in preparing the next installment of the highly successful Peach Pai ぴ～ち☆パイ Temptation series~ It all started back in the first week of this month when I noticed Cool Cat Collection released their latest outfit through their website, those of you who are familiar with my habit, should know by now that I am a huge fan of their outfit collection such as their premier fashtion label Le chat de neige (more on that in a separate post). I wasted little time to place my order in hope that the outfit will arrive well ahead of Christmas to give me ample of time to compose this new photo shoot.
Posted on November 13, 2011 | 6 Comments | This post has 1,356 viewsIt has been about three months since my trip back to Hong Kong with Saber Lily Dollfie Dream, but I have finally got back into swing to do post processing on some of these photos within the past week or so. In a way I was a little disappointed at the fact that the weather wasn't very cooperating during the whole week I was there and I was not able to take as many outdoor photos as I had hoped. In any event, I must thank twitter friend TonyBSD to show me around various places and allowing me to borrow his tripods. While this trip didn't yield as many photos as I had hoped, but please allow me to share some of them here~
Posted on October 18, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 798 viewsKonnichiwa, minna~ I am Saber Lily Dollfie~ It's been a while since I wrote my last blog post... As many of you knew already, I traveled to Hong Kong with otousan back in July to meet all the friends he has made online over the past several years, but one of the main objectives of my trip was to acquire as many dollfie dream loots for myself and my dollfie dream sisters as possible...
Posted on October 16, 2011 | 2 Comments | This post has 536 viewsIt’s been a while since I followed up on the documentary of the Saber Lily Dollfie in Hong Kong post, lots of things have been keeping me busy in the...
Posted on September 27, 2011 | 3 Comments | This post has 386 viewsIt has been an exciting week for Dollfie Dream related news, first we had the official announcement of the Type-Moon 10th Anniversary X Dollfie Dream project, then we have Volks News 45 which cover the Dollfie Dream Gathering that is scheduled to happen next month; by covering these two major events together within a matter of days had result in putting excessive resource usage in my shared hosting account that could bring down the server. My web hosting told me that even though my site didn't have that many visitors but the resource usage was exceeding the limit of the shared hosting account I have with them and they had to shut down my site.... At that point, I had a decision to make.... Do I let my web hosting shut me down and take down the exciting Dollfie Dream news that everyone want to read about? Or do I step away from the economical shared hosting solution to a Virtual Private Server (VPS)? Decision... decision...
Posted on August 12, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 578 viewsFollowing up on the Hong Kong Trip 2011 With Saber Lily Dollfie Dream Day 3-4, those of you who has been reading my Hong Kong trip coverage might have noticeable I began to move further and further away from my hotel for breakfast as the days gone by, and the fifth day was no exception! On the fifth morning of since my arrival, I actually took the hotel shuttle bus to Tsim Sha Tsui where I knew at least a handful of traditional restaurants would be open for business quite early in the morning.
Posted on August 6, 2011 | 4 Comments | This post has 775 viewsEver since I came back from the Hong Kong trip, I found myself fighting with an extended jet lag and it really killed my productivity for the past week or so, but I think I have finally managed to overcome that in the past few days. Anyway, for those of you who are following my Hong Kong trip travel log, allow me to present the photos and the local food I have tasted during the day 3-4 of my trip~