- Hasegawa Kobato Kotobukiya Ver. (PVC Figure) Kotobukiya starts to be reserved.
- Daiba Kanon (PVC Figure) Plum starts to be reserved.
- Shirakiin Ririchiyo Vertex Ver. (PVC Figure) Vertex starts to be reserved.
- UDF CHARLIE BROWN (VAMPIRE Ver.) (PVC Figure) MedicomToy comes in stock.
- UDF SCHROEDER & PIANO (PVC Figure) MedicomToy comes in stock.
Advertising with Wolfheinrich.com
Saber Lily Dollfie Dream
Dollfie Dream Family 家族成員
- DD 超昂天使エスカレイヤー Escalayer
- DD 惣流・アスカ・ラングレー Asuka Langley Soryu
- DD フィーナ·ファム·アーシュライト Feena Fam Earthlight
- DD セイバー Saber
- DD 遠坂 凛 Tohsaka Rin
- DD フェイト・T・ハラオウン Fate T. Harlaown
- DD 高町 なのは Takamachi Nanoha
- DD 久寿川 ささら Kusugawa Sasara
- DD アイリ Airi
- DD ナツキ Natsuki
- DD 緒方里奈 Ogata Rina
- DD 森川由綺 Morikawa Yuki
- DD 紅瀬桐葉 Kuze Kiriha
- DD エステル·フリージア Estel Freesia
- DD 千堂瑛里華 Sendo Erika
- DD 間桐 桜 Matou Sakura
- DD 真希波・マリ・イラストリアス Mari Illustrious Makinami
- DD セイバーオルタ Saber Alter
- DD セイバー・リリィ Saber Lily
- DD エアリィ Airy
- DD ネリス Neris
- DD モエ 2nd Moe
- DD 十六夜 咲夜 Sakuya Izayoi
- DD セイバー（Fate/EXTRA Ver.） Saber Nero
- DD セイバーオルタ 2nd Ver. Saber Alter II
- DD ルーシー・マリア・ミソラ Lucy Maria Misora
- DD 新見遥佳 Nimii Haruka
- DD サクヤ Sakuya
- [Eroge Game] Illusion Soft Schoolmate 2 Review - 39,907 views
- Princess Lover OVA 2 Review [18+] - 26,993 views
- 3D Custom Girl – Saber Lily Mod is finally here - 26,426 views
- Where To Buy Dollfie Dream – A Beginner’s Guide - 16,201 views
- Gravure Idol – Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 15,532 views
- Illusion Soft Eroge Game Real Kanojo First Impression and Site News - 14,859 views
- Princess Lover OVA 1 Review - 13,131 views
- Illusion At Home Mate final thought - 11,057 views
- Gravure Idol-Sayuri Otomo 大友さゆり - 10,290 views
- 3D Custom Girl Saber Lily - 9,893 views
Figure Collection Topic Archive
Posted on March 16, 2010 | 9 Comments | This post has 704 viewsA few months ago, blogging comrade Blowfish asked me about how well has my figure collection aged through the years. I promised him I would look into it because I...
Posted on February 5, 2010 | 32 Comments | This post has 1,292 viewsLike a blink of an eye really, one whole year has gone by and I have finally achieved one of the major milestone of any bloggers - hitting the first anniversary! I must thank you for all of your support, visits, clicks, comments and encouragement! Looking back when I first started blogging, my original goal was to introduce myself to the worldwide of Otaku that I - Wolfheinich exists here! I think I have mentioned in the past, I was very much like a closet otaku, I have little real life friends that share my interest, I have no way to share my joy of unpacking my new figures or do I have anyone to converse with how cute this 2D girl is or what not. What I desire most, is to seek out to like minded otaku who can share my interest, making new friends.
Posted on June 25, 2009 | 8 Comments | This post has 2,847 viewsExactly a month ago on the Memorial Day weekend, I started that Ikea Detolf Dioder Project in which I have finally managed to install the much needed lighting system to...
Posted on May 24, 2009 | 9 Comments | This post has 417 viewsOverall, this is a fairly nice Asuka figure, nice facial expression (I like the deredere Asuka), the painting is good, just about everything is good except this figure can't stand straight! Like I have talked about in one of my earlier figure collection topic. This figure has tortmented me for ages and I have tried various different techniques to try keep her straight. I tried tipping her over, putting something under her base and even tried to glue her feet down to the base. None of those techniques worked. While I was working on my Detolf Dioder project earlier today (This Asuka has always been inside the Detolf), I finally decided to put an end to this problem. But none of the previous techniques had worked before, what could I possibly do? But I am an Engineer, I have to figure out a way around the problem! Finally, it came to me... I need to pin her down like what people do with their resin kits!
Posted on May 24, 2009 | 10 Comments | This post has 1,347 viewsToday is another very productive day in the Memorial Day weekdend. I finally got myself together to complete the Detolf Dioder project that I have been putting off for months. Unlike the current trend in the figurine collectors community, I have not been a huge fan of the Ikea Detolf due to it's inability to adjust shelf height, and therefore, inefficient use of the precious little space that I have in my room (notice the huge empty space above the figurines above the 2nd shelf?). However, I do have a Detolf in the little corner of my room where it's most suitable and I have finally decided to put the Ikea Dioder strip on it.
Posted on March 29, 2009 | 8 Comments | This post has 867 viewsI have discussed how I use 3M film to protect my figurine collection from dust, but there was always a big flaw in my original plan. The fact that I leave the bottom edge open for easy access has led to some figurines being covered in dust due to air draft from some of my computers. As anyone who has done failure mode analysis would tell you, prevention is always weighted more importantly than detection. Cleaning the dust after you see them is in no way as effective as preventing the dust from accumulating in the first place. It's also my believe that dust get attracted to object because of the charged ion in the air within indoor environment. Conventionally, you would use a brush to brush off the dust, but that alone could generate static charge on the surface that ended up attracting the dust again. Have you ever gotten the feeling why you can't quite brush the dust off?
Posted on February 21, 2009 | 8 Comments | This post has 521 viewsI would really like to hear how you all fellow collectors try to keep dust out of your figure collection. Personally, I have been using this particular 3M product for...
Posted on February 19, 2009 | 2 Comments | This post has 223 viewsHere I want to talk about one of the most irriating issues for most collectors – the figure can’t stand up straight. So, just why do they lean over like...